About Me

I'm a ranch dressing aficionado. I started Ranch Out for the good for others: seeking the restaurants serving the finest homemade ranch, as well as the establishments which choose to insult their customers by providing ranch bottled by a manufacturer.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Einstein's

Einsteins's is a great restaurant in midtown that serves an excellent Sunday brunch. My best friend Drew and I were feeling pretty rough after long night out and knew a little Einstein's would provide the remedy. For a ranch lover like myself, nothing makes me feel better after a night of shenanigans like French fries and ranch dressing. Lucky for me, the ranch at Einstein's was fantastic, and most certainly homemade. They even served it in a silver saucer! Fancy smancy! 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment