About Me

I'm a ranch dressing aficionado. I started Ranch Out for the good for others: seeking the restaurants serving the finest homemade ranch, as well as the establishments which choose to insult their customers by providing ranch bottled by a manufacturer.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Bucket Shop

When you think "great bar", "good food" doesn't typically come to mind. This bar is one of my favorite places to go on business lunches, and they have good ranch to boot! A little too thick in consistency for my taste, but overall good flavor. I always order their ranch to accompany the black bean burger, fries, and a glass of Delirium Tremens. The bartender Jenny, whom everyone calls JWoww, is a gem, and assured me that the ranch is homemade. If you go visit ask for her, she knows how to make the best shots in ATL!

No comments:

Post a Comment